Skip to content
Previous article
Now Reading:
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
Next article

Pink Himalayan Sea Salt

Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is the next ingredient up for a feature. This power packed salt contains 84 trace minerals and elements and has many health benefits. We frequently use this ingredient in our products. Let us explain why we love it: Pink Himalayan sea salt is made up of 98% sodium chloride. The remaining 2% is trace minerals and elements such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron, which give it it's beautiful pink hue. These trace elements and minerals make it a healthier option than traditional table salt. Traditional table salt is often heavily refined and often mixed with anti-caking agents and other nasties we wouldn't want to eat. Consuming pink Himalayan sea salt regularly is said to balance the body's pH, help with blood sugar regulation, aid in the absorption of nutrients, and even promote healthy sleeping patterns. 

So what can it do for my skin?

Pink Himalayan sea salt is a powerful detoxifying agent. When added to a warm bath, it transforms into an ionic solution which draws out and bonds with toxins in the skin and muscle tissue. The magnesium present in the salt aids in relaxing the muscles by reducing inflammation and drawing out excess lactic acid while simultaneously replenishing the body with the minerals it craves through open pores.


Salt baths have been utilized throughout history to heal skin ailments. It is said that Hippocrates discovered the benefits of salt baths by observing fishermen. The salty sea water would rid their wounds of infection and speed the healing process. Mineral salt baths are beneficial for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. They are also great for soothing bug bites, blisters, and even reactions to poison ivy and oak!

As you can see, there are numerous benefits to using pink Himalayan sea salt both internally and externally. We have only scratched the surface in this blog. It's properties are quite incredible and we are happy to utilize them in our products. 

Try it:

Our bath soaks contain pink Himalayan sea salt. You can reap the benefits of this amazing ingredient by using:
Stress Be Gone Bath Soak
Need My Beauty Sleep Bath Soak

Live pure.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published..

Cart Close

Your cart is currently empty.

Start Shopping
Select options Close